The city pond dam is one of the first such industrial structures in the Urals.
It is located in the old part of the city and has the status of an architectural monument of regional significance since December 28, 2001.
The minimum depth of the pond on which this dam stands is 4 meters.
This structure was used for the needs of the Kamensky plant, which was closed in 1926.
To date, the dam regularly serves the needs of uralelectromash.
The dam acquired its classic, familiar appearance only in the 20th century.